The constituent assembly of the Citrus District of Sicily has agreed, on the basis of its Development Pact, that the District governance will be the responsibility of its Consortium, some of whose members have decided, with great determination and vision, to actively contribute for the realization of its objectives, thus providing the District with an “operational arm”.
Dott.ssa Federica Argentati – The President of the Citrus Production District of Sicily
The District’s board of directors
The board of directors of the “Consortium Citrus Production District of Sicily”, which constitutes the governing body of the Citrus Production District of Sicily, is composed of:
- The Chair: Federica Argentati (agronomist and expert in agro-food cooperation marketing)
- Vice-Chair: Giuseppe Pasciuta (agronomist, farmer-entrepreneur, Chair of the PDO branded Ribera Orange’s Producers Association)
- Board members:
- Francesco Ancona, agronomist O.P. Agrinova Bio 2000.
- Salvatore Battiato, agronomist and Chair P.O. Agrisicilia;
- Giovanni D’Agati, entrepreneur and Chair of the Consortium ‘Il Tardivo di Ciaculli’ (the Ciaculli Tangerine);
- Pasquale Giuliano, entrepreneur citrus trade and president of O.P. Bella Rossa;
- Salvatore Imbesi, entrepreneur in citrus industrial processing;
- Attilio Interdonato, agronomist, farmer-entrepreneur and Chair of the PGI branded Messina Interdonato Lemmon’s Producers Association;
- Michele Lonzi, Chair of the PGI branded Siracusa Lemmon’s Producers Association;
- Ivan Mazzamuto, entrepreneur in citrus farming and trade;
- Giovanni Selvaggi, farmer-entrepreneur and Chair of the PGI branded Red Orange of Sicily’s Producers Association;
- Vincenzo Sisinna, farmer-entrepreneur;
- Franco Tumale, farmer-entrepreneur and Chair of P.O. Le Buone Terre.