The constituent assembly of the Citrus District of Sicily has agreed, on the basis of its Development Pact, that the District governance will be the responsibility of its Consortium, some of whose members have decided, with great determination and vision, to actively contribute for the realization of its objectives, thus providing the District with an “operational arm”.
Dott.ssa Federica Argentati – The President of the Citrus Production District of Sicily
The District’s board of directors
The board of directors of the “Consortium Citrus Production District of Sicily”, which constitutes the governing body of the Citrus Production District of Sicily, is composed of:
- The Chair: Federica Argentati (agronomist and expert in agro-food cooperation marketing)
- Vice-Chair: Giuseppe Pasciuta (agronomist, farmer-entrepreneur, Chair of the PDO branded Ribera Orange’s Producers Association)
- Francesco Ancona, agronomist of O.P. Agrinova Bio 2000;
- Alessandra Campisi, Chair of Consorzio del Limone di Siracusa IGP
- Vincenzo Castiglione, agronomist and Purchasing, projects and promotion of AAT;
- Giuseppe Di Silvestro, president of CIA Sicilia;
- Pasquale Giuliano, farmer and Chiar of O.P. Bella Rossa;
- Placido Manganaro, president of Fruitimprese Sicilia
- Ivan Mazzamuto, farmer and president of La Normanna;
- Salvatore Corrado Marino, agronomist;
- Renato Maugeri, lawyer and Chair of Associazione Limone dell’Etna IGP;
- Giovanni Selvaggi, farmer and Chair of Consorzio di Tutela dell’Arancia Rossa di Sicilia IGP;
- Vincenzo Sisinna, farmer.
- Francesco Batticane (Barbera International);
- Cosimo Messina (Messina Imballaggi).